When creating or editing a Leave type you can choose whether it is requestable or non-requestable.
Requestable leave types:
- Leave which an employee should be able to ask for and come off an annual balance. Such as Annual Leave or Study Leave.
- Users can request via their web and mobile apps
- Cannot be added directly onto the scheduler
- Required to be processed by a manager through Leave Admin
Non-requestable leave types:
- Leave that an employee would not ordinarily book in advance, and does not have an annual balance attached to it. Such as Sick Leave or Compassionate Leave.
- Can be assigned to staff members directly onto the scheduler
- Cannot be requested by employees via their web or mobile apps